Solving global problems is anything but simple, but Simpol might just have an answer.
Ever wondered why governments are failing to tackle problems like Climate Change or Nuclear Disarmament? Or why they're unprepared to properly combat global health threats?
Simpol is a way of understanding the root causes that keep governments from solving global problems. And it offers a solution.
Think about it. From nuclear disarmament to climate change, and from wealth inequality to fair corporation tax, Destructive Global Competition - each nation's fear of losing out to others - is the key barrier that prevents action.
You'd be surprised just how many issues need a global and simultaneous approach. Which issues do you care most about?
A new direction for solving global problems. A fresh take on doing politics differently. A powerful way to use your vote for global transformation.
And it works!
Thanks to citizens like you, more and more politicians are supporting Simpol. But we need more - many more. So please take action now by lending your support to Simpol. Will you join us?
The book that started it all
"It's ambitious and provocative. Can it work? Certainly worth a serious try."
- Noam Chomsky
"I nodded until I got a crick in my neck. I haven't read a book for years that I agreed with so deeply and so consistently - nor felt so keenly that these are messages the world needs to hear."
- Simon Anholt. Founder, the Good Country Index and the Global Vote
- Sept. 2020: First Danish MP signs the Pledge!
- Conscious Evolution podcast
- Aug. 2020: Munira Wilson, UK Liberal Democrat MP signs the Simpol Pledge
- Simpol makes gains in 2020 Irish General Election
- The book that started it all
- Evonomics interviews Simpol Solution authors
- The Simpol Solution - Now out as an Audiobook!